Traditional European Naturopathy (TEN)
Traditional European Naturopathy (TEN) is an ancient traditional natural healing system like Traditional Chinese Medicine or Ayurveda. TEN assumes that nature and its elements also work in individuals and shape their lives in health and illness.
TEN aims to consciously integrate human beings into the rhythms of nature and to follow a balanced alternation of activity and rest in order to achieve a long-term stabilization and strengthening of the constitution and thereby an increased well-being at all levels.
At Sanapurna, Traditional European Naturopathy is used to treat individuals holistically, according to their nature in the context of their life circumstances.
- Holistic approach to the human being, regarded as being inseparable from the environment
- Encourages the individual to take charge of his/her own health
- Uses therapies that are gentle, non-invasive and without side effects to activate the natural healing abilities of the human body
- Helps to establish a healthy diet and a good rhythm during the day
- Can treat a wide range of ailments such as digestive issues, arthritis, allergies, depression, skin conditions, pains of various origins
- Phytotherapy European herbal therapy
- Nutritional advice and advice on healthy lifestyle
- Intestinal cleansing
- Cupping treatment
- Leech therapy
- Healing wound
- Kneipp applications Hydrotherapy
- Vitality Therapy / Orthomolecular Medicine
- Laboratory diagnosis
Prices & Insurance
We offer a wide range of prices & package options to suit your needs.
What to expect during a TEN consultation?
- In a first consultation, the TEN doctor makes a complete picture of the patient with the help of tactile measurements – tapping the pulse, eye, tongue, reflex zone – and detects the patient's blood pressure. If necessary, laboratory tests are carried out to investigate the findings.
- A treatment plan will be formulated based on each patient’s individual presentation and it will actively engage the patient to take charge of his/her health; it may include dietary advice, herbal remedies and lifestyle changes.
- Follow-up visits are common in order to assess how well the treatment plan suits the individual and to make any necessary changes.
TEN at a glance:
- Holistic approach.
- Nutritional & lifestyle advice.
- Promotes long-term health & disease prevention.
Book your appointment now ! : Book Now