Ayurveda achieves health resulting from harmony within oneself. Ayurveda's massage forms, which are thousands of years old and have evolved over time, are designed to bring your body and mind into harmony. A calm, relaxing balancing of the purpose of yourself-being, of your thoughts, feelings and your body.
Mukha Abhyanga is a gentle face massage where we stimulate the marma points with warm and healing oil. It helps improve blood circulation and stimulates the muscles giving a natural face-lift. Tiredness and tension are dispelled leaving your complexion blissfully light and refreshed.
Marma Abhyanga combines ayurvedic full-body massage techniques and marma therapy. Marma points are specific anatomical locations in the body through which the prana (the life-force) flows through. This therapy strengthens the organ systems and tissues, relieves physical and mental blockages of energy, improves lymph drainage, relaxes muscles, and improves the quality of sleep.
Pristabhyanga is a classic ayurvedic back massage. Back, shoulder, and neck muscles are massaged with flowing massage movements with a warm medicated oil that suits your constitution or actual state of imbalance. This treatment strengthens back muscles, releases stiffness, lubricates the joints, and restores energy flow along the spine.
Shirodhara is a classic Ayurvedic therapy, which includes pouring warm herbal oil on the forehead and ´third eye’ in a constant, gentle stream. This action has a profoundly balancing effect on the brain while stimulating the nervous system. A total feeling of wellness, mental clarity, and comprehension is experienced in this process. It’s a good treatment for Vata-related disorders such as insomnia, stress, anxiety, depression, worry, hypertension, and so on.
Set of 5
Set of 10
|60 Minutes||CHF 154.-||CHF 728.-||CHF 1386.-|
|75 Minutes||CHF 182.-||CHF 868.-||CHF 1638.-|
|90 Minutes||CHF 210.-||CHF 994.-||CHF 1890.-|
|60 Minutes Shirodhara||CHF 182.-||CHF 868.-||CHF 1638.-|
What to expect during an Ayurvedic Massage?
During your first session, a survey of your current health condition will be undertaken. Therefore, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
- An Ayurvedic massage takes place on a therapy bed, where your therapist works on your body usually from head to toe except during partial treatments like a back massage.
- You can choose between a female or a male therapist.
- During the treatment you are dressed with a disposable panty only.
- We are using mainly organically certified oils produced in Europe.
Svedana (steam sauna)
- Depending on the type of treatment, Ayurvedic type and duration of treatment we include Svedana, a steam sauna without incorporating the head to enhance the effect of the treatment.
After your massage
- After your oil treatment a warm shower is recommended. Keep the oil on your body for max. 12 hrs before you wash it off.
- Make sure that you are warmly dressed specially during the winter time and the changing seasons.
- We advise you to plan a good rest at home after the session and drink 2 liter of warm water or herbal tea within the following 24 hrs.