Yoga Nidra Training 2020
Create the Life of Your Dreams
This course trains you to guide others in Yoga Nidra, whilst facilitating your own transformation.
Yoga Nidra is often misunderstood as merely a form of relaxation. However, this is hardly a fraction of its vast potential.
Together, we will examine how Yoga Nidra can affect your brain and body, as well as the benefits you can get out of this profound practice.
With a combination of science/research, the ancient wisdom of Yoga and our experience, we will help you understand how Yoga Nidra can impact on:
- Reduction of stress
- Changing habits
- Achieving freedom from addictions
- Handling trauma, depression and anxiety
- Healing physical and mental ailments
- Training skills, such as learning a language
In this course you will:
- develop your personal practice of Yoga Nidra
- learn to guide people in Yoga Nidra
- discover how Yoga Nidra can impact your body, mind & psyche
- March 13 - 15
- March 27 - 29
- April 3 - 5
This is a 60h Yoga Alliance registered training and will run over 3 weekends, March - April 2020:
What does the TTC weekend at Sanapurna look like?
Here is a sample weekend schedule. Every weekend changes gradually according to the curriculum. However, the start and end timings remain the same.
General overview of the schedule for the 3 weekends:
- Friday, 18:00 - 21:00
- Saturday & Sunday, 08:00 - 18:00
The training will be led by four experienced Yoga teachers from Yogalife (RYS200 & RYS300) & Sanapurna.
Course Fee: CHF 1350.-
Early Bird: CHF 1230.- (February 15th , 2020)
Registration Fee: CHF 200.-
Application & Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application fee of CHF 500.- is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Cancellation 0 – 5 days before start date: no refund or the amount can be transferred to a next TTC with the approval of the Sanapurna Director.
- Cancellation 6 – 30 days before start date: the course fee minus 1000 CHF will be returned
- Cancellation 31 to more days before start date: the course fee (excluding the application fee) will be returned.
- The final confirmation of the TTC happens 2-3 weeks ahead of the starting date. Sanapurna team is not liable to anyone in case the course is postponed or cancelled. If you are making any travel arrangements prior to this confirmation, we would advise you to subscribe to a cancellation insurance as Sanapurna cannot be responsible to any costs incurred for the cancellation of your travel.