New to Sanapurna?
Get Your New Client Yoga Abo
As a new client at our studio you can benefit from our discounted Intro abo.
|Intro Abo||Includes 4 yoga classes of your choice within 1 month|
|Price||CHF 75.- /|
This offer is valid only for new customers at their first visit. You may buy the Intro Abo online or at our reception
At your first visit please arrive 10-15 minutes prior the class starts to get familiar to the studio and to register your personal information in case you haven't done this with an online registration.
What to expect
- Yoga classes: various styles and influences
- Classes suited for beginners up to advanced levels
- Types of classes: Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Lunch Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Hot Yoga and much more. Check out our schedule here.
- Lounge to have a seat, home-made tea or apples before & after classes (not during Covid times)
- 4 changing rooms with lockers & showers
- Yoga mats, cushions, straps, bolsters, blocks, blankets
What to bring for a yoga class
Comfortable clothes for yoga practice. Yoga mats, straps, bolsters, blocks, blankets are provided free of charge at the studio.
Sign up for a Class
While you may usually find space as a drop in, we recommend reserving your space by signing up for a class online via Mindbody App, Sanapurna App or your computer.
How to reach to the studio?
Bus 31 or 32 until Bus Stop Militar-/Langstrasse, check the map here.