New to Sanapurna?
- Get Your New Client Yoga Abo
As a new client at our studio, you may choose one of the following options:
- Intro Abo that offers access to any 4 Yoga Classes of your choice within 1 month or
- Trial Abo that offers unlimited access to any Yoga Classes for 10 days
Note. This offer is valid only for new customers at their first visit. You may buy the Intro Abo or Trial Abo online or at our reception
Download Sanapurna App
- First Visit
At your first visit please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to a class start to get familiar to the studio, fill in the registration form and get your Intro or Trial Abo at the reception.
- What to expect
- Yoga classes from various styles and influences
- Classes suited for beginners up to advanced levels
- Types of classes: Hatha Yoga, Flow, Yin Yoga, Lunch Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Hot Yoga classes and much more. Check our online schedule for details here.
- Studio facilities
- Lounge to have a seat, home made tea or apples before & after classes
- 4 changing rooms with lockers & showers
- Yoga mats, cushions, straps, bolsters, blocks, blankets
- What to bring for a yoga class
Comfortable clothes for yoga practice. Yoga mats, straps, bolsters, blocks, blankets are provided free of charge at the studio.
- Sign up for a Class
While you may usually find space as a drop in, we recommend reserving your space by signing up for a class online via Mindbody App, Sanapurna App or your computer.
- How to reach to the studio?
Bus 31 or 32 until Bus Stop Militär-/Langstrasse, check the map here.
Get in touch by email email@example.com or phone +41 44 240 50 21