200 Hours Certified Teacher Training Course (RYS 200)
Become a Yoga Teacher
We focus on uncovering the unique gem inside of each of our students – that inexplicable but undeniable authentic self. Whether you want to become a teacher or are simply on a journey of self-discovery, our interactive classes create a meaningful learning experience that supports you - each step along the way.
This is a path of exploring your hidden potential. Once we find that potential, we can begin to tap into it and expand it to make an impact in the world around us - both on and off the mat.
Our training method uses a comprehensive understanding of yoga foundations: Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana Teaching Methodology and hands on adjustments, as well as a practical approach - giving students ample teaching time in a safe space with personalized feedback.
Beyond the classroom, students have access to mentors, who have previously completed the 200 Hours TTC at Sanapurna, to ask questions and build a network.
This training is a full rounded experience for someone who wants to dive deep & share the knowledge with the world. By the end if this training, you will be a confident teacher.
We have trained hundreds of students since 2005 in Geneva, Zurich, Bonn, Gent, Leuven, Brussels and Goa.
- January, 27th, 28th & 29th
- February, 24th, 25th & 26th
- March, 11th & 12th
- March, 25th & 26th
- April, 22nd & 23rd
- May, 13th & 14th
- June, 3rd & 4th
- June, 17th & 18th
- Jne, 30th & July 2nd
- May, 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th
- June, 4th, 5th & 6th
- June, 19th & 20th June
- July, 2nd, 3rd & 4th
- July, 16th, 17th & 18th
- July, 23rd, 24th & 25th
- August, 26th, 27th & 28th
- September, 9th, 10th & 11th
- September, 24th & 25th
- October, 8th & 9th
- October, 29th & 30th
- November, 5th & 6th
- November, 19th & 20th
- December, 3rd & 4th
- December, 16th, 17th & 18th
- You need to have at least 1 year of yoga exposure.
- If you are undergoing any medical treatment or if you have a medical history, please inform us and provide a medical certificate (depending on the case).
- Pregnancy: inform us of your pregnancy and provide a doctor’s approval.
Good to Know
- The training is conducted in English. To fully benefit, you should have a working knowledge of the language.
- During the TTC there will be a 15% discount on drop-ins, 5x and 10x abos, as well as a 10% discount on 1, 3 and 6 months abos at Sanapurna.
- Beyond the classroom, students have access to mentors, who have previously completed the 200 Hours TTC at Sanapurna, to ask questions and build a network.
The following books would be helpful for your progress in the course.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha (APMB) by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Four Chapters on Freedom by Swami Satyananda Saraswati (Commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
- Practical Yoga Psychology by Dr. Rishi Vivekandanda
- Yoga Darshan by Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
Your journey beyond TTC
- With our continuous education program (CEP) you can refine your skill level by assisting in the next TTCs.
- Opportunities within Sanapurna for motivated and determined students: yoga off the mat, volunteering, teaching and mentoring.
- Become part of the growing Sanapurna and Yogalife family
Accreditation and Certification
Sanapurna is accredited through the Swiss Accreditation Service. All of our teacher trainings are certified by ISO 29990, QualiCert, eduQua and Yoga Alliance. These certifications have become indispensable for training providers to ensure a high quality of education according to international and local standards.