Sanapurna will open for in-house classes from 11 May 2020
- Studio classes will have limited spaces only as recommended by Yoga Suisse
- Pre-booking for these classes is mandatory.
- You can join the same studio classes from home or online via our live-stream. Please see new schedule
- For your convenience use our free Sanapurna App
To make you feel comfortable we have rearranged & enlarged our changing rooms for both Men and Women so that social distancing can be maintained.
Studio Regulations recommended by Yoga Suisse
n addition to the protective measures of the federal government, we ask you to observe the following instructions when visiting Sanapurna until further notice:
- No hugs, no shaking hands, but rather alternative solutions, such as Namaste, hand on heart, etc.
- Keep 2m distance between each other
- Clean your hands with the disinfectant at the entrance
Keep smiling and Stay Healthy ...
Your Sanapurna Team