Thai Yoga Massage (TYM)
Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient holistic healing art used to release physical, emotional and mental tensions and restore the mind, body and soul balance. Thai Yoga Massage, also called the "sacred dance", has roots in Yoga, Ayurveda and Buddhist spiritual practices. In Thailand it is known as Nuad Boran, which means “ancient healing” or “sacred medicine”. As it is practiced today in the West, it also has influences from Osteopathy and Craniosacral Biodynamics. More precisely, this massage form is a unique blend of acupressure, passive yoga postures, gentle stretching and rocking applied along the ten main energy lines (‘Sen’) of the body.
Thai Yoga Massage can feel like a meditation in motion, shared from the heart with presence, attention, intention.
Body, Mind and Soul Massage
During this holistic full-body Thai Yoga Massage, not only physical tensions are being released, but also your soul and mind find peace and relaxation. Enjoy the comfortable pressure, flowing movements, stretches and warm touches like a meditation in movement.
Pain Relief Massage
In the Pain Relief Thai Yoga Massage, the focus is to address your physical pains and to bring your whole body back into balance. Acupressure, passive yoga postures and gentle stretches provide a relaxing sense of well-being.
Balance & Flexibility Massage
Rhythmic movements, gentle stretches and comfortable pressure release blockages stored in your body. A holistic full-body Thai Yoga Massage that opens you up - both physically and mentally.
Deep Relaxation & Stress Relief Massage
During this full-body Thai Yoga Massage, the rocking, stretching and pressure applied along the main energy lines provide deep physical and mental relaxation. Leave your daily stress behind and enjoy peace, relaxation and your fresh, new energy.
Thai Yoga Massage
Set of 5
Set of 10
|60 Minutes||CHF 126.-||CHF 588.-||CHF 1134.-|
|75 Minutes||CHF 154.-||CHF 728.-||CHF 1386.-|
|90 Minutes||CHF 182.-||CHF 868.-||CHF 1638.-|
What to expect?
- During your first session, a survey of your current health condition will be undertaken.
- A session of Thai Yoga Massage takes place on a mat on the floor, in comfortable clothing for both the client and the practitioner.
- Therefore, please wear elastic or loose clothing and appear 10 minutes before the session in order to prepare yourself.
- A TYM session combines static and dynamic movements, stretching and pressure applied along the ten main energy lines, or Sen, of the body using the hands, thumbs, elbows, knees and feet.
- Usually without oil. The practitioner uses the body weight rather than strength, and works in a steady meditative rhythm that makes the TYM look and feel like a graceful dance between the giver and the receiver.