300 Hours Certified Advanced Teacher Training Course ( RYS 300)
19 September 2020 - 23 May 2021
Academy Level Education, Professional Development, Self Discovery
Are you ready to take your teaching skills and personal practice to a deeper, more meaningful level?
Our Advanced Teacher Training Course is designed to build upon and deepen the understanding gained in a 200-hour level training. With subject matter experts, academics and advanced Yoga and Ayurveda trainers from around the world, we take you that extra step to confidently teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, more detailed and more subtle. You will leave this training feeling fully prepared to step into your role as a Yoga Practitioner with experience and creativity.
Sanapurna is accredited through the Swiss Accreditation Service. All of our teacher trainings are certified by ISO 29990, QualiCert, eduQua and Yoga Alliance. These certifications have become indispensable for training providers to ensure a high quality of education according to international and local standards.
- Advanced Hatha Yoga Practice (100 Hours)
- Advanced Anatomy 100 Hours (100 Hours)
- Ayurveda (40 Hours)
- Yoga Nidra (60 Hours)
19 - 20 September 2020
3 - 4 October 2020
7 - 8 November 2020
5-6 December 2020
In the Sanapurna Advanced Anatomy module, our objective is to provide you with the tools to lead your students confidently and safely into asanas. We will cover functional anatomy, physiology, injury prevention and give a perspective from both eastern and western medicine. We will analyze various postures and understand how to sequence a well-balanced class, ensure safe alignment and learn how to build strength while increasing flexibility. There will also be special attention to the anatomy of the shoulders, hands, back and neck, hips, knees and feet. Beyond the bones and muscles, we will delve into the 11 systems of the body and cover how yoga can be used to support complete health.
- Advanced Muscular System and Fascia Lines
- 11 Organ Systems of the Body
- Applied sequence and class structure
28-31 January 2021
11-14 February 2021
Antaranga Yoga (100 hrs)
1. Pranayama and Mudra Meditation (20 hrs)
- Concept of Prana, Pranayama and Mudra
- Bhastrika Pranayama with Mahabandha and Mahavedha
- Ujjayi Pranayama with Yoga Mudra, Prana Mudra, Maha Mudra
- Nadi Shodhan Pranayama with Shanmukhi Mudra and Naumukhi Mudra
- Bhramari Pranayama with Unmani Mudra and Nadanusandhan
2. Prana Vidya and Mantra Meditation (20 hrs)
- Concept of Prana Vidya and Mantra
- Spin and rotation of energy
- Mantra Japa and Ajapa Dharana
- Prana Sanchalana and Vilaya
3. Kundalini and Chakra Meditation (30 hrs)
- Concept of Chakra and Kundalini
- Chakra Shuddhi and Dharana
- Kriya and Kundalini Yoga
- Yantra and mandala Practices
4. Nada Bindu Meditation (30 hrs)
- Concept of Nada yoga
- Bindu Mudra and Bhedan
- Prarambha and Ghatastha Nada Meditation
- Parichaya and Pravaha Nada Meditation
- Laya Yoga
12–14 March 2021
26–28 March 2021
9 – 11 April 2021
Create a new life and design the life of your dreams.
This module will give you the confidence, practical knowledge and training you need to guide others while facilitating your own transformation. Yoga Nidra accesses your sub and unconscious mind, and it gives you the formula to design on your own universe. While it is often only thought of as an extended savasana for deep relaxation, the potential of this powerful practice goes far beyond a yogic sleep - reduction of stress, changing habits, recovery from addictions, healing trauma/PTSD, and improving the incorporation of training skills, such as learning a language.
- History and Creation
- Science of Yoga Nidra
- Delivery & Benefits
1 – 2 May 2021
22 – 23 May 2021
Our Ayurveda module will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practices to incorporate Ayurvedic tools and wisdom into your classes, your personal practice and daily lifestyle.
Yoga and Ayurveda are complimentary sciences that have many intertwining aspects. Having knowledge about Ayurvedic science and medicine and how it relates to yoga theory and practice gives you more freedom in class planning based on subtler levels of the being.
- Foundations of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda Constitutions
- Ayurveda and the Yoga Teacher
- Components of Ayurveda Specific Yoga Classes
- Integration of Ayurveda (in classes & workshops
Assignment/Self-Practice (30 hrs)
Self-practice is an integral part of the advanced teacher training. We believe that you are able to teach what you know best. Over the course of the training, students will be expected to keep a log of their journey and experiences in yoga practice, yoga sadhana and a yogic lifestyle. Our intention is to have our students reflect on their inner growth, potential and expansion of consciousness through three home practices:
- Pranayama & Asana
- Yoga Nidra
300-hour students will have the opportunity to conduct self-practice either at home or in the Sanapurna Yoga Studio.
Completion of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
All modules will be delivered exclusively in English.
Good to Know
- All modules will be delivered exclusively in English.
- Payment plans available
- Modules may be taken and paid for individually
Regular Price: 5,500. - CHF (x 4 Modules 300 Hours)
Early Bird Price: 4,950. - CHF (reserve with payment of 500.-CHF registration fee by 31st August 2020
Registration fee : 500.- CHF (part of the course fee)
Payment: Sanapurna GmbH Zürcher Kantonalbank
Account no. 1100-6826.603
IBAN: CH59 0070 0110 0068 2660 3
Payment by installment plan and individual module pricing available upon request.
Further information available at www.sanapurna.ch or email email@example.com